Established in 1992 , the Concord Community Center (CCC) is the heart of our recreational activities in Northwestern Champaign County, Ohio. Our facility was previously known as Concord Township School from 1914- 1957, when 6 area school districts were combined to form the now Graham Local Schools District. The building was then known as Graham East Elementary, after A.B. Graham who founded the local 4-H program. In 1992, the Graham School District ceased using the facility and the CCC was born having the first Open House in November of that year. Thanks to members and other support in the community, the CCC has been able to serve Champaign County for over 20 years.
Concord Community Center is devoted to providing facilities, programs, and services that encourage positive living, offer life-changing experiences for children and adults, strengthen families, and enrich the community. These facilities, programs, and services promote educational enrichment, life skills development, and spiritual and physical wellness. Our resources will be offered without discrimination to uplift individuals, families, and our community in a positive, safe, and nurturing environment.